A slate blue surface with borders of two-tone brown adds a lot of character to this rug's design. There are speckles and dots all over the rug for that added lift to a rather plain decor in neutral colors. Made from pure wool at 0.50 pile height, the rug can easily transition to any space in your home whether in a living space, a social area like dining, playroom or family room, bedrooms, and even a kid's room.
- This Indian hand-knotted rug is a truly valuable floor piece. Hand-knotted rugs are the cream of the crop when it comes to area rugs and carpets. With the material used which is high-quality wool, you are guaranteed a hardwearing and long lasting rug for your home decor. Wool rugs are ideal for high-foot-traffic areas like social living spaces, dining area, family room, or outdoors. Show your unique style by bringing a Southwestern vibe into your home. Shop this runner and other trendy rugs at Rugknots and get FREE SHIPPING and FREE RETURNS on all U.S. orders today!
- Collection: Desert Gabbeh Collection
- Primary Color: Slate
- Made in: India
- Size: 2'x3', 2'6"x8', 3'9"x5'9", 5'3x8', 7'6"x9'6", 8'x8', 8'x11', 9'6"x13'6"
- Construction: Indian Hand Knotted
- Material: 100% Wool Pile
- Returns: Free 30 Days Return
- Shipping: Free
- Pile Height: 0.50
- SKU: DEGABDG-01SLT