7' x 10' Sepia/Oat Peshawar Ziegler Rug
Set off a bold piece of furniture or add contrast to a dark space with this light, neutral-colored 7' x 10' Peshawar Ziegler Rug. Artistic, intricate designs embellish this rug and give it character -- their faded appearance ensures that this rug will enhance a design scheme, not distract from it. Moderate tones of beige and cashew are complemented with hints of rose, rust red, and caramel. Display this lovely rug in your bedroom or living room.
- When you buy a Peshawar Ziegler Rug from Rugknots, 15% of the rug's proceeds also go toward helping build schools in Pakistan. Our Peshawar Ziegler Rugs are hand-crafted in Peshawar, Pakistan, the contemporary hub of high-quality rugs, by expert rug artisans who produce only top standard hand-knotted weaves. These rugs are hand-knotted using 100% wool from New Zealand and dyed using all natural vegetable dyes. After they are dyed, they are hand stonewashed. We recommend displaying a Peshawar Ziegler Rug to add comfort and visual appeal to any space. For more tips, don't forget to read this blog post on How to Choose the Best Rug Color for Your Space. Our goal at RugKnots is to make sure your shopping experience is fun and exciting. If you’re not satisfied for any reason at all, just send your rug back to our factory for an exchange or return within 30 days of your purchase. Plus, you can buy as many as you want because shipping is always free!
- Collection: Peshawar Ziegler
- Primary Color: Beige
- Size: 7 ft. W x 9 ft. 11 in. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: AP9-12-7-1624