4' x 6' Chocolate/Tan Peshawar Ziegler Rug
Cozy up to the rich, chocolate tones of this inviting 4' x 6' Peshawar Ziegler Rug. Made of 100% wool for ultimate comfort and durability, this 4' x 6' wool rug features big, bold flowers linked together by curved lines and accent leaves. Pops of red, pink, orange, and gold add warmth and contrast to the color palette; detailed designs along the border display the true handiwork behind this one-of-a-kind accent piece.
- Hand-knotted Peshawar Ziegler Rugs are the cream of the crop when it comes to area rugs. Our Peshawar Ziegler Rugs are elegant, versatile and durable. They are handcrafted to delight you, your family and guests for many years to come. Made by expert rug artisans in Peshawar, Pakistan, the contemporary hub of high-quality rugs. These rugs are hand-knotted using 100% wool from New Zealand and dyed using all natural vegetable dyes. After they are dyed, they are hand stonewashed. This not only mutes the colors but leaves the wool feeling super soft. We recommend adding a Peshawar Ziegler Rug in your bedroom, dining room or living room. For more tips, check out this blog post on How To Choose An Area Rug For Your Living Room. RugKnots has hand knotted Peshawar Ziegler rugs at the lowest wholesale prices because we don't have the same overhead as other rug makers. Plus, shipping is always free. Bring home this lovely Peshawar Ziegler Rug by ordering today!
- Collection: Peshawar Ziegler
- Primary Color: Brown
- Size: 3 ft. 11 in. W x 5 ft. 11 in. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: AP97-6-15-1278