3' x 5' Ivory/Rose Peshawar Ziegler Rug
Soft beige and cream hues form the cozy base of this 3' x 5' Peshawar Ziegler Rug. This hand-tufted oriental rug features a traditional floral design and thick Red border. Touches of gold and salmon add a rustic feel, and detailed motifs around this wool rug's border highlight the level of skill that went into this handmade work of art.
- Peshawar Ziegler Rugs are known far and wide for their classic and eastern looks. Our Peshawar Ziegler Rugs are hand-crafted in Peshawar, Pakistan, the contemporary hub of high-quality rugs, by our expert rug artisans who produce only top standard hand-knotted weaves. These rugs are hand-knotted using 100% wool from New Zealand and dyed using all natural vegetable dyes. After they are dyed, they are hand stonewashed. This not only mutes the colors but leaves the wool feeling super soft. Our Peshawar Ziegler Rugs are built to last for generations. To learn more about how to take care of your rugs, check out these 6 Steps To Keep Your Wool Oriental Rug Valuable. Grab yours now and take advantage of our free shipping. If you’re not satisfied for any reason at all, just send your rug back to our factory for an exchange or return within 30 days of your purchase!
- Collection: Peshawar Ziegler
- Primary Color: Beige
- Size: 3 ft. 1 in. W x 5 ft. 2 in. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: AP97-6-15-1335