6 x 9 Beige/Blue Ikat Rug
The union of earth and sky came to life through this amazing work of art. This 6x9 beige and blue ikat rug is a beautiful combination of the brown and blue palette. Brown is the color that represents earth and blue represents the sky. It features complex patterns that allow the rug to stand out. This rug went through a meticulous hand-knotting process, making the rug highly durable and hardwearing so it can withstand heavy foot traffic.
- This classic Ikat rug is mainly made using pure wool from New Zealand. It is dyed using all natural vegetable dyes, properly washed and dried to acquire the faded denim like a rustic shade that adds appeal to it. This rug is perfect for your living room and bedrooms because of its calming design that not only beautifies your home but will also make you comfortable and relaxed even after a long and tiring day. If you decide to buy an area rug for your home, RugKnots is the online store for you. You can order online hassle-free plus you get FREE SHIPPING PROMO on all U.S Orders.
- Collection: Ikat Rug
- Primary Color: Blue
- Size: 5 ft. 10 in. W x 9 ft. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: AIK-12-7-1693