6 x 9 Brown/Gold Ikat Rug
A beautiful piece of art with a traditional and classic intricate pattern will make your space exciting and inviting. It features a great combination of radiant yellow, dominated by shades of gold. This rug features excellently crafted complex patterns of beautiful large oval encased in gold, brown and ivory creating diamond-like shapes between the rows of ovals that harmoniously complement each other to form the amazing patterns visible on the rug.
- Like the radiance of the sun, the color palette of this rug exudes sunshine and freshness of a new day. This oriental rug from our Ikat collection is made of all natural materials, environment-friendly, non-toxic and non-allergic. It is mainly crafted in Pakistan using pure 100% wool from New Zealand, dyed using natural vegetable dyes, properly washed and dried to produce the vibrant colors making the pattern more noticeable. This 6x9 rug is perfect for bedrooms or dining rooms where you can style a medium size space, complementing your floor as it also shines on its own. Get this traditionally classic rug at its lowest wholesale price online at RugKnots for FREE SHIPPING! If not satisfied, send it back to us for free!
- Collection: Ikat Rug
- Primary Color: Gold
- Size: 5 ft. 11 in. W x 9 ft. 1 in. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: AIK-12-7-1689