This gold and ivory Ikat rug in popular 6x9 size is a great floor decor that will help you achieve a lavish or luxurious ambiance for your space. It is made of pure New Zealand wool, a durable natural fiber, non-toxic and non-allergenic making it safe for any room in your home even for a kid's room.
- This Ikat rug showcases its popular faded design, a result of hand-knotting pre-dyed wool fibers making it challenging to perfectly match the fibers' colors to achieve a more precise output. Adorning a space with this glamorous color will create a classy and elegant home design. This 6x9 area rug is mostly used to decorate living rooms, dining areas, offices, bedrooms and regular sized areas in your house. It is made of pure New Zealand wool, a specially designed material specially selected for its comfort, strength, and performance. This Ikat rug was dyed using natural vegetable dyes, washed and dried accordingly to produce a unique complex pattern that visibly stands out on the rug's design. RugKnots aims not only to provide high-quality area rugs but we also strive for customer satisfaction. When you shop at RugKnots, you don't only get amazing deals and discounts, you get FREE SHIPPING with a 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE!
- Collection: Ikat Rug
- Primary Color: Gold
- Size: 5 ft. 10 in. W x 9 ft. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: AIK-12-7-1707
100% Refunds & Free 30 Day Returns
Our goal at RugKnots is complete customer satisfaction.
If you’re not satisfied for any reason at all, just send your rug back to our factory for an exchange or return within 30 days of your purchase.
We cover shipping BACK to our warehouse and honor a 100% money back guarantee.
- To insure a proper credit, please contact RugKnots Customer Care toll-free at 301-660-7046. We will be happy to assist you, address your needs and provide you an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number, along with a return shipping label.
- All returned products must be unused and in the same condition that you received them (e.g. Items cannot be worn, washed, damaged or altered).
- All returns must be sent back with the packing slip included in your original order.
Our policy lasts 30 days.After 30 days after your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval of your refund - subject to the rug being unused and in the same condition that you received it.
When you are approved your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late Or Missing Refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund, please contact us at email@example.com.
To return your item, you should mail it to:
140 Western Maryland Parkway, Suite F, Hagerstown, MD 21740, USA
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.