10 x 14 Honey/Tan/Ivory Ikat Rug
Add character and depth to a space by displaying this one-of-a-kind rug. Made completely by hand, this beautiful work of art is both beautiful and durable. Traditional Ikat patterns are woven across the rug's canvas in an unstructured yet symmetrical way. The rug's color palette spans across the beige spectrum, ranging from rich gold to soft cream.
- You can define the personality of your home design by adding the right pieces of decors especially the rug which anchors the whole ensemble. Your floor will be the backdrop of your whole design and choosing the right floor piece will have to be considered. This beautiful Ikat rug from Pakistan is sure to find the perfect spot in your home to help you achieve a contemporary style while easily transitioning to another home style as this is a versatile piece. Made from pure wool, this durable and long-lasting floor piece will be a great addition to your home decor not just for aesthetic value but for function as well. It is a great air filter that traps harmful pollutants and dust making a space safe for people with sensitivities and allergies. Shop this rug now and get the best deals when you purchase at RugKnots!
- Collection: Ikat
- Primary Color: Gold
- Size: 9 ft. 11 in. W x 13 ft. 9 in. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: AIK-7-6-15-1197