12' x 18' Tan/Auburn Peshawar Ziegler Rug
Warm up your hardwood and tile floors with this lovely 12' x 18' Peshawar Ziegler Rug. A neutral color palette, design elements inspired by nature and high-quality craftsmanship come together to form this stunning, large oriental rug. Hand-knotted in Pakistan, this wool rug is the perfect area rug for under a dining table or statement piece for any living space. This 100% wool rug's tan canvas is complemented by shades of brown and red.
- We've got just the rug for you, whatever your décor. Our Peshawar Ziegler Rugs are made cruelty-free. These rugs undergo a meticulous process done by the hands of skilled artisans in Peshawar, Pakistan, where the craft has been shared between generations. They are hand-knotted using pure wool from New Zealand and dyed using all natural vegetable dyes. Once the rugs are knotted and dyed, they are stone washed to give them a more antique-effect finish. We recommend displaying a Peshawar Ziegler Rug under your table, in the library or in your office. For more tips, you can check out this blog post on How to Design Your Office Like a Boss to learn more. We always offer free shipping on all orders. You can buy a Peshawar Ziegler rug today and never expect to pay shipping costs. Buy as many as you want, shipping is always free!
- Collection: Peshawar Ziegler
- Primary Color: Tan
- Size: 12 ft. 1 in. W x 17 ft. 11 in. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: PZR628-A2776