9' x 12' Black/Mocha Persian Rug
Looking for a darker area rug? Black and brown dominate this 9' x 12' Persian rug - while green, red, tan, pink and ivory play among its intricate patterns. This classic Persian features traditional floral motifs and patterns, which form a pleasing symmetry from edge to edge. A detailed border and short, delicate fringe frame the rug, giving this Persian a strong, balanced character.
- Pak Persian Rugs undergo a meticulous weaving process as each thread is hand-knotted to form a complex design. Rugs from RugKnots are nothing short of the highest quality in an elegant wool rug. Our Persian Rugs are made from lush, freshly sheared New Zealand wool and dyed using organic and colorfast vegetable dyes. Hand-knotted by artisans with years of craftsmanship and experience in carpet-making. Persian rugs convey centuries of robust history and tradition. They are perfect for adding style and sophistication for bland spaces. For more tips, check out this blog on How to Achieve Boho Chic Style in Your Home. We treat your orders with the utmost care. With 100% Free Shipping and Guaranteed Free Returns (including return shipping), we know you'll be satisfied with our excellent RugKnots customer service. Order today!
- Collection: Persian Area Rugs
- Primary Color: Black
- Size: 9 ft. W x 12.17 ft. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: AP16-1-12-247