Featuring soft pink, rich red, and warm beige, this rug is full of charm and feminine character. Intricate designs are displayed across its canvas, giving it a touch of formality without overbearing its casual vibe. Curved lines unify the detailed patterns and a simple green exterior border adds a nice contrast to the whimsical floral prints hand knotted throughout the rug's interior. Hints of cream, fawn, and caramel design contribute to the overall sentiment of soft and dainty elegance of this Persian rug.
- Persian Rugs undergo a meticulous weaving process. Our Persian Rugs are hand-knotted by artisans with years of craftsmanship and generations of carpet-making knowledge. Each rug is made from lush, freshly sheared New Zealand wool and dyed using organic and colorfast vegetable dyes. Pak Persian rugs convey centuries of robust history and tradition. We recommend displaying a Persian Rug to your floors, or walls, to add a little bohemian sophistication. For more tips, don't forget to check out this blog post on Decorating With Oriental Rugs. Take advantage of our 100% Free Shipping and Guaranteed Free Returns. Enjoy shopping with us!
- Collection: Persian Area Rugs
- Primary Color: Beige
- Size: 9.08 ft. W x 12.25 ft. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: AP16-1-12-252