12' x 17' Sepia/Ivory Peshawar Ziegler Rug
Add a touch of luxury to any shabby or country chic space with this large Peshawar Ziegler area rug. Measuring 12' x 18 ', this Peshawar Ziegler boasts a tan canvas with hints of baby blue, traditional Peshawar Ziegler patterns inspired by nature and high-quality craftsmanship. This hand-knotted area rug is made from 100% wool, giving it supreme durability and velvety softness.
- Hand-knotted Peshawar Ziegler Rugs are the cream of the crop when it comes to area rugs. Our Peshawar Ziegler Rugs are elegant, versatile and durable. They are handcrafted to delight you, your family and guests for many years to come. Made by expert rug artisans in Peshawar, Pakistan, the contemporary hub of high-quality rugs. These rugs are hand-knotted using 100% wool from New Zealand and dyed using all natural vegetable dyes. After they are dyed, they are hand stonewashed. This not only mutes the colors but leaves the wool feeling super soft. We recommend displaying one in your home to add a touch of sophistication. For more tips, don't forget to read this blog post on Decorating With Oriental Rugs. We always offer free shipping on all orders. You can buy a Peshawar Ziegler rug today and never expect to pay shipping costs. Buy as many as you want, shipping is always free!
- Collection: Peshawar Ziegler
- Primary Color: Tan
- Size: 11 ft. 7 in. W x 17 ft. 6 in. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: PZR628-A2763