13' x 18' Beige/Daffodil Peshawar Ziegler Rug
Add a charming touch to any room in your home with this 13' x 18' Peshawar Ziegler Rug. Featuring classic Peshawar Ziegler patterns inspired by nature, this hand-knotted wool rug is perfect for a contemporary living area. Sure to be a delightful addition to your home, this rug's cheery color palette includes ivory, navy blue, pastel blue, and salmon.
- Hand-knotted Peshawar Ziegler Rugs are the cream of the crop when it comes to area rugs. Our Peshawar Ziegler Rugs are elegant, versatile and durable. They are handcrafted to delight you, your family and guests for many years to come. Made by expert rug artisans in Peshawar, Pakistan, the contemporary hub of high-quality rugs. These rugs are hand-knotted using 100% wool from New Zealand and dyed using all natural vegetable dyes. After they are dyed, they are hand stonewashed. This not only mutes the colors but leaves the wool feeling super soft. We recommend displaying one in your home to add a touch of sophistication. For more decorating tips, check out this How to Achieve Boho Chic Style in Your Home. You can buy a Peshawar Ziegler rug today and never expect to pay shipping costs. Buy as many as you want, shipping is always free!
- Collection: Peshawar Ziegler
- Primary Color: Ivory
- Size: 12 ft. 10 in. W x 17 ft. 6 in. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: PZR628-A3801