Tangerine Shag Rug — Multiple Sizes$79.00
You will surely love the color and feel of this Tangerine Shag Rug. It's the perfect piece for adding a luxurious and lively pop of color to your space. Its lush texture and thick soft higher pile add comfort and style to any room. Comes in a variety of sizes and shapes.
Shag Rugs are plush, cloud-like rugs that are so soft! At Rugknots, we have soft and luxurious shag rugs that will complement any space. Our Shag Rugs are soft, cozy and luxurious. They come in a variety of textures and lengths. We have plenty of plush area rugs measuring 8x10 or even larger. Turkish machine-made with 100% non-shed polypropylene pile and comes in a variety of bold and neutral colors. Hesitant to incorporate a shag rug into your space because of messes? Check out our 7 Best Kept Secrets On How To Clean Wool Rugs & Shag Rugs. Buy this lovely rug today and get Free Shipping. And if you don’t love it, you can return or exchange it for free - Guaranteed!
- Our rugs are hand washed without harsh chemicals so the natural lanolin remains on the fibers. This allows for most spills to be removed easily with a paper towel if caught quickly.
- If the stain has the chance to soak in, use cold water to saturate the spot and then place paper towels on top.
- We highly suggest avoiding the use of cleaning chemicals on hand knotted rugs.
- Rugs should be vacuumed thoroughly and fairly often - about once every one to two weeks.
- Avoid using the beater bar on your vacuum as it is unnecessarily harsh on the rug's pile.
- Rotate your rug 180 degrees once or twice a year to ensure even wear, especially in high traffic areas in your home.
- It is possible that your rug may have creases from storage. These will flatten out over time.
- This is normal and found mostly in rugs that are made using hand spun wool. The shedding will diminish after several months of normal traffic and vacuuming.
- A sprout is a yarn tuft that is higher than the rest of the carpet because was accidentally missed during the hand trimming process. Simply use scissors and cut level with the pile of the carpet.
We offer standard free shipping on all U.S. orders, excluding Hawaii and Alaska.
Please allow us 1-3 business days (Monday-Friday, excluding US Holidays) to process your order. After your order has been processed and dispatched, you will receive a shipment notification email that contains the tracking number of your order. You can use this number to track where your package is and see the estimated delivery date. All orders are shipped via FedEx.
Most of our packages arrive within 3 to 5 business days.
*Please note that some rugs do ship from our warehouse in Lahore, Pakistan. Once you receive your tracking number, you can see if your rug was shipped from Pakistan. In these scenarios, we ask that you expect your rug to take 5 to 7 business days to deliver.
If you are interested in purchasing an item, but delivery is outside of the US, please give us a call at 240-452-4602 or email us at email@example.com.
Our goal at RugKnots is complete customer satisfaction. If you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can simply send your rug back to our factory within 30 days of your purchase.
We offer free return shipping (U.S. states only) and honor a 100% money back guarantee, as long as
- All returned products must be unused and in the same condition that you received them (e.g. Items cannot be worn, washed, damaged or altered).
- All returns must be sent back with the packing slip included in your original order.
Please note that we do not provide services to pick up the rug from your home. Larger rugs are very heavy and you will likely need help properly wrapping and transporting the rug to your local FedEx facility if you wish to return the rug. Any damage caused to the rug during the return traveling is subject to be under your ownership and we will not be able to give you a full refund.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
When returning the rug, you will need to properly fold and wrap the rug in protective packaging so it can guarantee a safe arrival to our warehouse.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval of your refund - subject to the rug being unused and in the same condition that you received it. When you are approved your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.