9' x 12' Olive/Chiffon Peshawar Ziegler Rug
This beautiful 3' x 4' Kazak Rug features stunning geometric designs, floral patterns and vibrant hues of red, tan, green, black and brown. It is handcrafted with true ivory fringes. This Kazak Rug has a very high knot count that accentuates its distinct lines and forms. The high knot count also makes this rug extremely durable, making it perfect for high traffic areas in your home.
- Kazak Rugs are legendary rugs characterized by their geometric designs and patterns. Our Kazak Rugs are handcrafted by experienced artisans in the traditional rug making regions of Pakistan. They are hand knotted using 100% wool and dyed using all-natural vegetable dye. Each rug is then hand washed a final time to create a luxuriously soft finish. Kazak Rugs are known for their bright colors and bold designs. They are durable and versatile. We recommended displaying a Kazak Rug to your living room, dining room, and library to add a touch of regality. For more tips, don't forget to check out this blog post on How to Choose the Best Rug Color for Your Space. With 100% Free Shipping and Guaranteed Free Returns (including return shipping), we know you'll be satisfied with our excellent RugKnots customer service. Take home this lovely Kazak Rug today!
- Collection: Peshawar Ziegler
- Primary Color: Green
- Size: 9 ft. 0 in. W x 11 ft. 9 in. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% Wool Pile
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: PZR-A3063