10’ x 14’ Gold/Sand Ikat Rug
There is nothing dull and boring with Gold. It represents elegance and abundance in every aspect. Like the 10’ x 14’ Gold/Sand Ikat Rug, it brings abundant beauty that shines throughout every room in your home. It is an oversized large area rug, great for large rooms in your house.
- The combination of gold and sand creates a contrasting color within each other. Golden tones contrasting against a light background makes this rug look elegant. Each row of golden repetitive design is bordered by faded designs to create a shadow effect. This intricate pattern is beautifully simple but detailed at the same time. The 10’ x 14’ Gold/Sand Ikat Rug is made of pure wool from New Zealand. It is a large area rug that is made through manual hand weaving known in Pakistan as Hand-Knotted. Hand-knotted rugs are known for its durability and precise details. The rugs are dyed using all natural vegetable dyes that are known to be non-toxic and harm free. The 10’ x 14’ Gold/Sand Ikat Rug is washed properly and dried to acquire its desired look. RugKnots are known for high-quality Oriental Rugs, and this rug is one of those hundreds they are offering at a reasonable price. The Oriental Rugs sold by RugKnots are guaranteed authentic and a great investment that would last for a longer period of time. Grab yours at RugKnots for FREE SHIPPING and avail its 30 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE hassle free!
- Collection: Ikat Rug
- Primary Color: Gold
- Size: 9 ft. 10 in. W x 14 ft. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: AIK-12-7-1747