10 x 15 Aqua/Ivory Ikat Rug
A calm and peaceful space is what this 10x15 aqua and ivory Ikat rug will give. Rugs bring in different emotions to every home and the color plays a big role in achieving that. Blue has upheld the feelings of coolness and freshness like water and sky. This finely made work of art is a mixture of colors of the ocean and sky. It features unique borders with an excellent inner design, definitely a masterpiece.
- This blue and white Ikat rug brings a great feeling of serenity and an inviting atmosphere to behold in any open space in your home. The regal design of the rug features well-made complex tribal pattern and distinctive faded borders that complement each other to form the rug's remarkable appearance. This oversized rug is typically perfect for formal large open space to create separation and definition while showing off its elegant and grandiose design. Made from pure New Zealand wool, this hand-knotted rug is very durable, hardwearing and can stand heavy foot traffic. With regular cleaning, you are guaranteed a long-lasting rug in very good condition which can go from one generation to another. RugKnots offer nothing but all genuine hand-knotted rugs made of natural materials. Shop yours now and enjoy FREE SHIPPING on all U.S. Orders with 30 days MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE.
- Collection: Ikat
- Primary Color: Blue
- Size: 9 ft. 11 in. W x 14 ft. 9 in. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: AIK-12-7-1692