Oldies but goodies, this 10' x 15' Charcoal/Beige Ikat Rug is a great example that retro will always be a hit. A great combination of brown tones with a patch of charcoal, this Ikat rug is a work of art. It is vintage ad classic fine large area rugs for your favorite spaces at home.
- Charcoal in view to an artist gives volume into a sketch; it provides vivid details making each artwork more meaningful. Just like this 10' x 15' Charcoal/Beige Ikat Rug, the charcoal shades provide volume and balance to the shades of brown. The ornamental patterns were finely made continuously giving this rug a classic artistic finish. The small repeating designs overlaid with ghosted designs underneath show the beautiful detailed quality of this Ikat rug. Perfect for a formal room, this rug has the look and appeal to fit nicely in your living room. RugKnots oriental rugs are known for its durability. The rugs are made from 100% wool from New Zealand through hand-knotting process. The rugs are then dyed using natural vegetable dyes, washed and properly dried to ensure the desired appearance of each rugs. The 10' x 15' Charcoal/Beige Ikat Rug is an ideal rug for large open areas. It is FREE SHIPPING and has a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee at RugKnots!
- Collection: Ikat
- Primary Color: Grey
- Size: 9 ft. 10 in. W x 14 ft. 10 in. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: AIK-12-7-1713