3' x 5' Grey/Sand Pattern Peshawar Ziegler Rug
A very strong and durable Peshawar rug deserves only the best dyes of color. This 3' x 5' Peshawar Ziegler Rug features a mysterious charcoal grey hue with beautiful inlays of sand toned flowers expanding to make the border give the illusion of movement. An elegant rug as this will fill a living space with comfort and enjoyment all around from the excitingly soft patterns to the endless grey interior.
- Our Peshawar Ziegler Rugs are elegant, versatile and durable. They are handcrafted to delight you, your family and guests for many years to come. Made by expert rug artisans in Peshawar, Pakistan, the contemporary hub of high-quality rugs. These rugs are hand-knotted using 100% wool from New Zealand and dyed using all natural vegetable dyes. Once the rugs are knotted and dyed, they are stone washed to give them a more antique-effect finish. At Rugknots, we have rugs of different sizes. To know which rug is perfect for your space, check out The Ultimate Oriental Rug Sizing Guide. We always offer free shipping on all orders. You can buy a Peshawar Ziegler rug today and never expect to pay shipping costs. Buy as many as you want, shipping is always free!
- Collection: Peshawar Ziegler
- Primary Color: Grey
- Size: 3 ft. 0 in. W x 4 ft. 11 in. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: AP97-6-15-1325