Another area rug design sold by RugKnots in the market with a combination of Earth and Water colors is the 6’ x 10’ Beige/Navy Blue Ikat Rug. It may be another combination of the common “blue and beige” but with a distinctive design that makes it unique among other rugs available.
- Blue has been a favorite color with RugKnots rugs. It is one of the most beautiful shades that go well with almost everything. Blue is also a calming color, it is good in the eye and it gives a vibrant look at anything. The 6’ x 10’ Beige/Navy Blue Ikat Rug displays a beautiful array of circle designs neatly fitted together to create a vivid pattern of colors and designs. A brilliant design like this one will add a vibrant touch to a room. The repetitive intricate pattern in the rug makes it more classic and elegant. This Ikat rug is made perfectly for bedrooms or any small spaces in your home, giving it a calming vibe that you can’t get over with. The 6’ x 10’ Beige/Navy Blue Ikat Rug is made of New Zealand wool, dyed using vegetable dyes, washed and dried properly to attain its look. All of the materials used to produce this wonderful rug are all natural, organic, non-toxic and harm-free especially to children. RugKnots guarantees their customer of high quality and authentic hand-knotted rugs from the heart of Pakistan. The 6’ x 10’ Beige/Navy Blue Ikat Rug is readily available at RugKnots, click add to cart now and avail of FREE SHIPPING plus 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE for all items.
- Collection: Ikat
- Primary Color: Light Blue
- Size: 5 ft. 11 in. W x 9 ft. 1 in. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: AIK-12-7-1748