Ivory and blue colors cover this Ikat from edge to edge with intricate patterns which create alternating columns. This Ikat rug has circles with alternating vines climbing up on the rug. Offering exquisite quality of masterly crafted rugs, while maintaining an affordable price point, this flawless hand Knotted rug will embody charm and grace in any home decor.
- This large area Ikat rug is a true artwork with its exceptional color combination and classic intricate patterns that complimented each other. A piece of interior artwork that goes perfectly with your furniture in your living room and dining area. The cultural and traditional appearance of this rug gives everyone a glimpse of how wonderful diverse cultures are. Made of pure New Zealand wool through the hand-knotted process, a process that ensures accuracy and durability in area rugs sold by RugKnots. It is dyed using harm-free vegetable dyes, washed and dried properly to acquire its overdyed finish. This finely made piece of the interior art is available at RugKnots for FREE SHIPPING and with 30 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! Hurry, have yours today!
- Collection: Ikat
- Primary Color: Blue
- Size: 6 ft. 1 in. W x 9 ft. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: AIK-7-6-15-1166