6' x 9' Golden Brown/Honey Ikat Rug
A mixture of earth colors and complex patterns coordinated to perfection. The 6' x 9' Golden Brown/Honey Ikat Rug has golden hues as majority color of the entire rug, yet it perfectly matches the distribution of light shades, forming a classic work of interior art.
- The earth shades found in this Ikat rug amazingly complimented each other. It features a complex traditional classic pattern enclosed in a striped border. The interior design of this Ikat features large alternating rows of designs with transparent design patterns between the rows; forming a butterfly-liked shape. The detailed alternating pattern gives a modern vibe while displaying a distressed and Overdyed-inspired style that creates and look all of its own. The 6' x 9' Golden Brown/Honey Ikat Rug is a true masterpiece for home decor. It is made of pure wool from New Zealand. This Oriental rug is made through hand-knotted, a process of manual weaving of hand practiced in Pakistan, wherein this process is handed over for generations. The rug's vibrant colors is made through the used of all natural vegetable dyes that are non-toxic and harm-free. The rug is then washed and dried accordingly to retain the look it has now. RugKnots Oriental rugs are authentic imported from the heart of Pakistan. Get yours for FREE SHIPPING and with 30 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, for free!
- Collection: Ikat
- Primary Color: Beige
- Size: 6 ft. W x 9 ft. 2 in. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: AIK-12-7-1768