6 x 9 Cerulean Blue/Beige Ikat Rug
The calming shades of blue and the serene earth shade of beige complete the beautiful look of this Ikat rug. This rug showcases the faded patterns that Ikat rugs are well known for. The washed and blurred design is the result of the meticulous hand-knotting process of dyed natural wool fibers. Since the process is done manually, it is definitely a challenge to perfectly match the colors while knotting to create a well-defined pattern.
- This Pakistani Ikat rug is made of pure New Zealand wool, the best kind of wool because it comes from breeds that are specially selected for their comfort, performance, and strength. The best quality fibers used in making this rug makes it very durable and hardwearing, it can stand heavy foot traffic without ruining the decor. The value of wool rugs is definitely worth the quality you get which can even last for more than 5 decades with proper care and maintenance. Although wool rugs don't stain easily because of their moisture resistant properties, it is still important to regularly clean your rugs especially those in busy social spaces to keep them looking good as new which will make your rugs last longer. This rug is available in 6x9 dimension, a very popular rug size that homeowners or designers go for when decorating living spaces, bedrooms, dining areas and more. This is definitely a must-have if you are looking to buy a floor decor that you can easily transition from one style to another so you get to make the most of one floor decor for multiple design possibilities. Shop now at RugKnots and avail of big discounts and amazing deals!
- Collection: Ikat Rug
- Primary Color: Blue
- Size: 6 ft. W x 8 ft. 9 in. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: AIK-12-7-1722