Ivory and blue colors spread through this Ikat rug from edge to edge with intricate patterns which create alternating columns. This is a versatile decor which you can incorporate in multiple styles or setting. Grey and beige dominate this rug while slate and light blue play among its intricate patterns.
- This Pakistani Ikat rug can appeal to the traditionalists as well as modern artisan enthusiasts. Crafted by hand, the rug has bold designs with faded and muted colored accents adding to the appeal of this finely made art piece. This New Zealand wool rug is perfect for both indoor and outdoor design because this material is hardwearing, moisture and fading resistant. You can easily blend this rug with other design elements in any color palette because of its muted tones. Create a space that is sure to stand out by accentuating with the right decor pieces. Shop this 6x9 rug at RugKnots and enjoy huge discounts!
- Collection: Ikat
- Primary Color: Blue
- Size: 6 ft. 1 in. W x 8 ft. 11 in. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: AP7-4-12-654