Ivory and blue colors spread through this Ikat rug from edge to edge with intricate patterns which create alternating columns. This is a versatile decor which you can incorporate in multiple styles or setting. Grey and beige dominate this rug while slate and light blue play among its intricate patterns.
- This Pakistani Ikat rug can appeal to the traditionalists as well as modern artisan enthusiasts. Crafted by hand, the rug has bold designs with faded and muted colored accents adding to the appeal of this finely made art piece. This New Zealand wool rug is perfect for both indoor and outdoor design because this material is hardwearing, moisture and fading resistant. You can easily blend this rug with other design elements in any color palette because of its muted tones. Create a space that is sure to stand out by accentuating with the right decor pieces. Shop this 6x9 rug at RugKnots and enjoy huge discounts!
- Collection: Ikat
- Primary Color: Blue
- Size: 6 ft. 1 in. W x 8 ft. 11 in. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: AP7-4-12-654
100% Refunds & Free 30 Day Returns
Our goal at RugKnots is complete customer satisfaction.
If you’re not satisfied for any reason at all, just send your rug back to our factory for an exchange or return within 30 days of your purchase.
We cover shipping BACK to our warehouse and honor a 100% money back guarantee.
- To insure a proper credit, please contact RugKnots Customer Care toll-free at 240-452-4602. We will be happy to assist you, address your needs and provide you an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number, along with a return shipping label.
- All returned products must be unused and in the same condition that you received them (e.g. Items cannot be worn, washed, damaged or altered).
- All returns must be sent back with the packing slip included in your original order.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval of your refund - subject to the rug being unused and in the same condition that you received it.
When you are approved your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late Or Missing Refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund, please contact us at email@example.com.
To return your item, you should mail it to:
140 Western Maryland Parkway, Suite F, Hagerstown, MD 21740, USA
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.