The sky meets the earth as this rug exhibits. It is a mixture of vivid blue and earthly tan that perfectly complemented each other to show its classic appearance. The 6' x 9' Aqua/Tan Ikat Rug is a well-made rug for every space in your homes.
- It’s like the earth kissing up to the sky, a beautiful mixture of various shades of blue, with a pinch of brown complimented with white that is what the 6' x 9' Aqua/Tan Ikat Rug is best described. It features patterns of repeating large circular objects and smaller objects enclosed in a striped multi-colored border that shows its true handcrafted quality. This Ikat rug is perfected by artisans from the heart of Pakistan through the hand-knotted process. This process to be the best procedure done to maintain efficiency and ensure the durability of the rugs. Hand-knotted rugs, also known as oriental rugs are one of the best things one can invest that is worth every penny in your pocket. The main material used in this type of rugs is 100% wool from New Zealand. It is dyed using all-natural, non-toxic and harm-free vegetable dyes. The rugs were washed and dried accurately to obtain the desired effects of the rug. The 6' x 9' Aqua/Tan Ikat Rug is something to behold! It is perfect to be used in any spaces in your homes, bringing a vintage classy look to a boring space. Get this large area rug today for FREE SHIPPING at RugKnots.
- Collection: Ikat
- Primary Color: Blue
- Size: 6 ft. W x 8 ft. 11 in. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: AIK-12-7-1719