Large area rugs are not just for adornment, nowadays it has become a need. This 6' x 9' Ivory/Ocean Blue Ikat Rug features an amazing color combination of shades of blue and tan, like the ocean and the sand that meets together in between to form boundaries of their own unique beauty.
- This large area rug features beautiful floral-like pattern weaves across every corners and side of this elegantly designed rug. The 6' x 9' Ivory/Ocean Blue Ikat Rug has a unique design that is unusual for rugs. This area rug is a fine hand-knotted piece for interior made of 100% wool from New Zealand which is known to be soft and cool, creating a warm feeling inside every room. The complex design of the 6' x 9' Ivory/Ocean Blue Ikat Rug makes it a perfect to be used not just an ordinary floor rug but can also be used as a backdrop for your bedrooms. The soft cream-colored backdrop sets the stage for a feminine composition of buds, leaves, vines, and berries while the teal and the ocean blue patterns are stunning. You will love this gorgeous piece of Boho chic inspired decor. This amazing area rug is readily available at RugKnots where you can find the best and authentic oriental rugs available in the market. Get yours for FREE SHIPPING!
- Collection: Ikat Rug
- Primary Color:Ivory
- Size:6 ft. W x 8 ft. 7 in. L
- Made in:Pakistan
- Material:100% New Zealand Wool
- Returns:FREE 30 Days Return
100% Refunds & Free 30 Day Returns
Our goal at RugKnots is complete customer satisfaction.
If you’re not satisfied for any reason at all, just send your rug back to our factory for an exchange or return within 30 days of your purchase.
We cover shipping BACK to our warehouse and honor a 100% money back guarantee.
- To insure a proper credit, please contact RugKnots Customer Care toll-free at 301-660-7046. We will be happy to assist you, address your needs and provide you an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number, along with a return shipping label.
- All returned products must be unused and in the same condition that you received them (e.g. Items cannot be worn, washed, damaged or altered).
- All returns must be sent back with the packing slip included in your original order.
Our policy lasts 30 days.After 30 days after your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval of your refund - subject to the rug being unused and in the same condition that you received it.
When you are approved your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late Or Missing Refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To return your item, you should mail it to:
140 Western Maryland Parkway, Suite F, Hagerstown, MD 21740, USA
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.