Like some of our other Ikat rugs, this piece has multiple blue colors throughout the design, giving it a sky blue or powder blue appearance. The unique angled shapes that alternate on the rug gives it a different design than most Ikat rugs. The luxurious and colorful designs are hand-knotted of pure wool creating a unique contemporary rug.
- This Ikat rug showcases its popular faded design, a result of hand-knotting pre-dyed wool fibers making it challenging to perfectly match the fibers' colors to achieve a more precise output. Adorning a space with this glamorous color will create a classy and elegant home design. This 6x9 area rug is mostly used to decorate living rooms, dining areas, offices, bedrooms and regular sized areas in your house. It is made of pure New Zealand wool, a specially designed material specially selected for its comfort, strength, and performance. This Ikat rug was dyed using natural vegetable dyes, washed and dried accordingly to produce a unique complex pattern that visibly stands out on the rug's design. RugKnots aims not only to provide high-quality area rugs but we also strive for customer satisfaction. When you shop at RugKnots, you don't only get amazing deals and discounts, you get FREE SHIPPING with a 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE!
- Collection: Ikat
- Primary Color: Blue
- Size: 5 ft. 11 in. W x 8 ft. 11 in. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: AIK-7-6-15-1178