A vibrant combination of visibly radiant colors, the 8' x 10' Coral/Black Ikat Rug features a traditional inviting classic look. The main design of the rug showcases a finely done boarder patterns and the middle main complex pattern that complimented each other to form the magnificent beauty of the rug.
- Yellow signifies energy and optimism, while blue signifies courage and confidence; characters that greatly matches the 8' x 10' Coral/Black Ikat Rug. The beauty of vivid colors is on full display in this Ikat rug. The traditional classic look of this rug exhibits four distinct boarders wherein each of the four boarders displayed unique different patterns that surprisingly coordinated to produce an epic vintage tribal appearance to behold. The visible radiance of the rug signifies strength and tough character; like the characters of yellow and blue, very striking yet, amazingly beautiful. This 8' x 10' Coral/Black Ikat Rug is crafted by skilled makers in Pakistan using 100% New Zealand wool. The vibrant and striking colors are produced through using all natural, non-toxic vegetable dyes. It is wash accordingly and dried to produce an overdyed vintage effect. RugKnots at its best only offers all authentic hand-knotted rugs, no fakes! Avail your own 8' x 10' Coral/Black Ikat Rug for your living room or bedrooms and get FREE SHIPPING for US orders, plus the 30 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
- Collection: Ikat
- Primary Color: Black
- Size: 8 ft. 1 in. W x 9 ft. 11 in. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: AIK-12-7-1787