some of our other Ikat rugs, this piece has multiple blue colors throughout the design, giving it a sky blue or powder blue appearance. The unique angled shapes that alternate on the rug gives it a different design than most Ikat rugs. It features a faded or blurred design that is a very common characteristic of ikat rugs.
- Thus Ikat Rug is perfect for any household. It features an amazing artistic and traditional complex pattern that shows cultural influences that exist until this day. It is made of pure New Zealand wool, a durable natural fiber, non-toxic and non-allergenic making it safe for any room in your home even for a kid's room. It is dyed using harm-free vegetable dyes, washed and dried properly to achieve its overdyed finish. RugKnots aims not only to provide high-quality area rugs but we also strive for customer satisfaction. All rugs are made directly from the heart of Pakistan, where the best hand-knotted experts are found. This finely made piece of the interior art is available at RugKnots for FREE SHIPPING and with 30 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! Hurry, have yours today!
- Collection: Ikat
- Primary Color: Blue
- Size: 7.75 ft. W x 9.58 ft. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: AIK-7-6-15-1173