The 8' x 10' Sky Blue/Ivory Ikat Rug is a trendy area rug with a perfect combination of light blue and ivory with a pinch of various colors in its patterns. It is a large area rug that is designed with elegance to match the space where this rug is put.
- Blue is a relaxing color, it makes you calm and peaceful, it makes you relaxed and confident, that is what the 8' x 10' Sky Blue/Ivory Ikat Rug is made for. The Brilliant blues dominate the canvas of this cool and casual rug. Diamond patterns are repeated in a balanced yet unstructured way, made up of loose lines and artistic strokes. This rug was completely handmade, which shows in its creative design and homespun look. This Ikat Rug is perfect to be used in living rooms or in bedrooms because of its relaxing appearance. Additional to it, this rug is made of 100% wool from New Zealand, soft and refreshing when touched to your body. It is made finely by skilled artisans from Pakistan through Hand-Knotted Process. The rugs are then dyed using all natural, environmental friendly and harm-free vegetable dyes, washed ad dried accordingly to establish the desired look of the rug. RugKnots is known for selling certified authentic New Zealand wool oriental rugs, you may check our blog, 7 Signs Your Oriental Rug is Fake and Persian Rugs vs Oriental Rugs: How to Identify, Knowing Real from Fake, and Leaning the Different Types to have further knowledge about knowing which is fake and authentic. The 8' x 10' Sky Blue/Ivory Ikat Rug is readily available at RugKnots. Purchase it now and enjoy FREE SHIPPING plus 30-Days Money Back Guarantee also for FREE!
- Collection: Ikat
- Primary Color: Blue
- Size: 7 ft. 11 in. W x 10 ft. 1 in. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: AIK-12-7-1720