This Ikat rug gives the appearance of a toasted or burnt design. The pattern is broken up into 3 sections, two thin sections on the top and bottom and one large section in the middle. The middle section provides the most intricate and artistic designs on the rug, with interlocking designs that fit together like puzzle pieces. Surrounding this detailed design is a dark border with weaving light designs looping through the border evenly. Colors found in this rug include Gold, Brown, and Ivory.
- This Ikat rug is characterized by its blurry design as a result of the challenging process of lining up the dyed fibers to create the pattern on the rug. The muted neutral tones on this rug make it very easy to blend with other design elements in any color palette. It is made of pure wool so you are guaranteed a luxuriously soft yet durable floor decor which can stand heavy foot traffic in busy social spaces like the living room. Add this rug to a large open space and create its much-needed separation and definition. Shop this rug at very affordable deals only at RugKnots!
- Collection: Ikat
- Primary Color: Gold
- Size: 7.75 ft. W x 9.92 ft. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: AIK-7-8-20-1518