With golden designs laid beautifully atop a soft ivory background, an Ikat rug like this is a brilliant piece of floor art. Holding true to the alternating rows of designs, the pattern of this rug displays multiple objects with a faded design between all of them. A mix of warm tone on a light surface balances out the whole look on this rug. It creates a cooling and refreshing feeling while adding its much-needed coziness.
- This Pakistani rug is made of pure wool that was hand-knotted to perfection by expert weavers to complete this high-quality floor decor. It is ideal for heavy foot traffic areas because of its hardwearing properties. It can stand a good wearing and tearing because of its durable natural fibers. It is moisture resistant so it can stand exposure to water without growing mold. The refreshing color palette on this rug helps create a cozy yet relaxing space for homeowners and guests alike. This large 8x10 rug is sure to create definition and separation to a large open space. Shop this at RugKnots and enjoy big discounts that will make your purchase worthwhile.
- Collection: Ikat
- Primary Color: Gold
- Size: 7.83 ft. W x 9.75 ft. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: AIK-7-8-20-1556