A combination of earthy colors, the 8' x 10' Gold/Tan Ikat Rug features traditionally classic faded antique-like appearance with a complex outline of ancient tribal patterns. It showcases beautiful large oval shaped designs encased with multiple colors producing diamond shape like between each row of ovals.
- Gold is near cousin to yellow and brown, it reminds us of joy, new mornings and beginnings. The 8' x 10' Gold/Tan Ikat Rug has oval shape patterns touching each other and harmoniously creating the diamonds between each oval that work together to create an amazing piece of art. The rug itself is done using hand-knotted; a manual process of creating rugs that ensure its durability. It is made of New Zealand’s wool, a soft and cool material, just perfect for a cozy area rug. The finished product from hand-knotted process is properly dyed and washed to produce the desired effect. RugKnots Oriental rugs are all authentic, a great investment. The natural materials make the 8' x 10' Gold/Tan Ikat Rug harm-free.
- Collection: Ikat Rug
- Primary Color: Gold
- Size: 7.83 ft. W x 10.08 ft. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: AIK-12-7-1706