8’ x 10’ Gold/Sandy Tan Ikat Rug
Gold is not all things that glitter, some are used in interior designs and its perfect! This finely made 8’ x 10’ Gold/Sandy Tan Ikat Rug features gold at its finest kind. It is a combination of earth colors gold and Sandy Tan that makes it more attractive.
- Gold is the color of success, as this area rug will be an amazing addition to your space – showing off some positive and successful vibe to any room in your home. The hexagonal lined patters in the rug features small detailed designs weaving their way in between, making the area rug acquire a 3D pixilated appearance. The 8’ x 10’ Gold/Sandy Tan Ikat Rug is made finely from 100% New Zealand wool through hand-knotted weaving, a manual weaving of fibers by hand practiced in Pakistan. The rug’s vibrant color is acquired by using all natural vegetable dyes, all non-toxic and harm free; washed and dried accordingly to retain those amazing colorful inviting pattern that goes along well in your living and dining room. At RugKnots, all Oriental rugs are guaranteed authentic, not fake, you may check the blog, 7 Signs Your Oriental Rug is Fake to assess if your oriental rug is fake or not. RugKnots oversees customer satisfaction, get this amazing Ikat Rug for FREE SHIPPING and get a 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
- Collection: Ikat Rug
- Primary Color: Gold
- Size: 7.83 ft. W x 9.83 ft. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: AIK-12-7-1736