This unique Ikat rug features fun, circular and triangular-like designs in a warm neutral color scheme of beige and gold. A horizontal pattern plays across the rug, repeating itself in a balanced, harmonious way. The color palette allows you to blend this decor easily with other design elements in any color palette. Working with neutral colors gives you multiple design possibilities.
- Ikat rugs are well known for their blurred designs as a result of manually hand-knotting dyed wool fibers. It is a challenging task to perfectly match the colors to create a well-defined pattern or design. The meticulous process of hand-knotting whether it creates a faded or blurry output are still considered valuable for many enthusiasts. This distinct style gives it value and character. It is made of pure New Zealand wool, a highly valuable, high-quality material from a specially selected breed of producers for their comfort, strength, and performance. You are guaranteed a durable and hardwearing floor decor that is harm-free, environment-friendly and safe for people with sensitivities, allergies or infants. It is available in 8x10 dimension, a go-to large area rug size for those who want to add separation to a large open floor plan. Shop this rug at RugKnots and get the best deals with FREE SHIPPING and 30 Days Return on all U.S. orders!
- Collection: Ikat
- Primary Color: Gold
- Size: 7.83 ft. W x 9.75 ft. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: AIK-12-7-1790