Gold is a shade that is a cousin of brown and yellow. It is associated with wealth, abundance and most importantly, elegance. 8' x 10' Gold/Sand Ikat Rug features a combination of earth shades; sand, brown, tan and gold as its major color. It is a large area rug with splash-like pattern, evenly distributed all throughout the rug to obtain its abstract appearance.
- Gold takes majority of this overdyed area rug. The 8' x 10' Gold/Sand Ikat Rug features a light background that that brings out the contrasting dark tones that compliments each other. The lining of this rug are vertically rows of intricate designs with smaller designs in between each row. This Ikat rug also shows an abstract appearance that will surely be loved by classic artists who loves to have a piece of art in there space. The 8' x 10' Gold/Sand Ikat Rug is made of manual hand weaving known as Hand-knotted, primarily practiced in Pakistan. The overdyed color mixture was acquired through the use of all natural vegetables dyes; washed and dyed to obtain the vibrant contrasting colors in the rug. Vegetable dyes are effectively known to be long lasting, harm-free and non-toxic. RugKnots' Oriental rugs are made of pure wool, all authentic and not selling fake or a combination of synthetic wool. Get your 8' x 10' Gold/Sand Ikat Rug now for FREE SHIPPING. You think it's fake? Check our blog, so you will have idea on how to determine a fake rug from authentic rugs.Not satisfied with the product? Worry less, RugKnots offers 30 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE for FREE!
- Collection: Ikat
- Primary Color: Gold
- Size: 7 ft. 11 in. W x 10 ft. 1 in. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: AIK-12-7-1763