A large area rug with an excellent color combination of shades of grey, black, and tan is perfect for creating variation in a large open space. It features an amazing artistic and traditional complex pattern that shows cultural influences that exist until this day. Made of pure wool, this rug is guaranteed a durable and long lasting floor decor that will make a perfect heirloom which you can pass from one generation to another.
- This large area rug is a true work of art with its exceptional color combination and classic intricate patterns that complement each other. A piece of interior artwork that goes perfectly with your furniture in living rooms or dining areas. It is made of pure New Zealand wool through hand-knotting, a process that ensures accuracy and durability in area rugs sold by RugKnots. It is dyed using harm-free vegetable dyes, washed and dried to achieve an overdyed finish. Made from Pakistan where the finest rug makers are found. This floor decor is available for FREE SHIPPING with a 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE!
- Collection: Ikat Rug
- Primary Color: Grey
- Size: 8 ft. W x 9 ft. 7 in. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: AIK-12-7-1723