A large area rug with excellent color combination of shades of grey, black and tan, the The 8'x 10' Smoke Grey/Black Ikat Rug is perfect for any household. It features amazing artistic and traditional complex pattern that shows cultural influences that exist until this day.
- Grey with its different shades is perfect for interior designing. This large area Ikat rug is a true artwork with its exceptional color combination and classic intricate patterns that complimented each other. A piece of interior artwork that goes perfectly with your furniture in your living room and dining area. The cultural and traditional appearance of this rug is gives everyone a glimpse of how wonderful diverse cultures are. The 8'x 10' Smoke Grey/Black Ikat Rug is made of 100% New Zealand wool through hand-knotted process, a process that ensures accuracy and durability in area rugs sold by RugKnots. It is dyed using harm-free vegetable dyes, washed and dried properly to acquire its overdyed finish. All of RugKnots Oriental rugs are authentic and not fake. All rugs are made direct from the heart of Pakistan, where the best hand-knotted experts are found. This finely made piece of interior art is available at RugKnots for FREE SHIPPING and with 30 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! Hurry, have yours today!
- Collection: Ikat
- Primary Color: Black
- Size: 7.83 ft. W x 9.83 ft. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: AIK-12-7-1754