A simple Grey and Ivory border frames this work of art. This Ikat rug showcases its popular faded design, a result of hand-knotting pre-dyed wool fibers making it challenging to perfectly match the fibers' colors to achieve a more defined output. Despite the imperfection of the design with its blurry effects, the rug is very popular for its distinct characteristic.
- This 8x10 area rug is mostly used to decorate living rooms, dining areas, offices, bedrooms and regular sized areas in your house. It is made of pure New Zealand wool, a specially designed material specially selected for its comfort, strength, and performance. This Ikat rug was dyed using natural vegetable dyes, washed and dried accordingly to produce a unique complex pattern that visibly stands out on the rug's design. The color palette on this rug makes it a versatile piece that you can easily incorporate with several different home styles in different color palettes. RugKnots aims not only to provide high-quality area rugs but we also strive for customer satisfaction. When you shop at RugKnots, you don't only get amazing deals and discounts, you get FREE SHIPPING with a 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE!
- Collection: Ikat
- Primary Color: Grey
- Size: 8 ft. W x 10 ft. 1 in. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: AIK-12-7-1795