Another unique rug with Golden hue. The 8' x 11' Beige/Gold Ikat Rug is a combination of earth colors of different shades. The distribution and usage of each shade, light and dark complimented each other making a classic piece perfect for interior design.
- A perfect distribution of earth colors in the outlined striped border makes this area rug owned it's distinct appearance. This Ikat rug displays multiple diamond shapes intersecting throughout the entire body of the rug. Each diamond shape is accented with golden designs along the edges to give this Ikat even more character. The unique pattern displayed on this Ikat rug shows the true elegance of hand-knotted craftsmanship. Hand-knotted is a process of manual weaving by hand practiced in Pakistan. It ensures precision and accuracy that contributes to the durability of this Ikat rug. The 8' x 11' Beige/Gold Ikat Rug is made of pure wool from New Zealand. It was dyed using vegetable dyes naturally organic. It is harm-free and non-toxic, perfect for household use. The rug is then washed and dried properly to obtain the desired appearance. This cozy and warm large area rug is perfect to be adorned in your living room as it has an interesting feature that will be appreciated by everyone that comes to your homes. Get the 8' x 11' Beige/Gold Ikat Rug for FREE SHIPPING and with 30 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE for FREE. Buy it at Rugknots, your home for high quality area rugs.
- Collection: Ikat
- Primary Color: Gold
- Size: 8 ft. W x 10 ft. 2 in. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: AIK-12-7-1767