This Ikat rug displays vertically alternating designs and antique colors that appeal to an eclectic eye. With the dark-colored border, the subtle color palette contrasts well, giving the rug its Overdyed-like appearance. Colors found in this rug include Dark Grey, Light Grey, and Beige.
- Bring in diversity in your space with this traditional rug that you can easily blend in for a contemporary style. A versatile art piece that is sure to find a spot in your home. Made of pure New Zealand wool, a durable and hardwearing natural fiber popular for rug making. Ikat rugs are well known for their intricate details from tribal-inspired to batik to geometric patterns. This Pakistani rug from our Ikat collection is an absolute must-have for homeowners wanting to get a high-quality rug that is durable and long-lasting. Shop this rug now and enjoy the best offers only at RugKnots!
- Collection: Ikat
- Primary Color: Grey
- Size: 7 ft. 11 in. W x 10 ft. 3 in. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: AIK-7-8-20-1530