A view of an ancient world, the 9' x 12' Beige/Copper Ikat Rug has so much to offer. The neutral combination of cousin shades, beige and copper makes it a perfect piece to beautify your home.
- This Ikat rug has a beauty to behold. It views not only a glimpse of yesterday, but a past filled in rich culture and traditions. Additional tones flow through the rug with small intricate designs, creating a complex classic patterns. A unique feature of this Ikat rug is its multi-layered patterns. This rug boasts three different patterns stacked on top of each other to create one large unusual pattern. The 9' x 12' Beige/Copper Ikat Rug is ideal for dark painted rooms as it gives contrast an balance to its look. This one of a kind large area rug is made through manual hand known as Hand-knotted. Hand-knotted rugs are durable with sophisticated designs that will last for longer period of time. This Ikat rug is dyed using natural vegetable dyes. Vegetable dyes are organic, thus it won't cause harm to people especially to children. The rug is then washed and dried properly to obtain its classic ancient look. Get this rug at RugKnots and put beauty to your living or dining room. RugKnots Hand-knotted rugs are made of 100% wool from New Zealand and were made directly from Pakistan, where the best hand-knotted rugs artisans are found. Grab your 9' x 12' Beige/Copper Ikat Rug at RugKnots for FREE SHIPPING!
- Collection: Ikat
- Primary Color: Gold
- Size: 9 ft. W x 12 ft. 1 in. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: AIK-12-7-1757