Glitz and glamour does not only for fine metal, but also suits rugs, yes rugs! The 6' x 10' Faded Brown/Beige Ikat Rug is a combination of earthly colors tan and gold. Despite the combination, the golden shade greatly illuminates the entire rug, making it classy and perfect for your neutral painted space.
- The 6' x 10' Faded Brown/Beige Ikat Rug features a multi-layered boarder enclosed in another larger boarder with fine intricate tribal pattern. Gold is a color for courage and passion; characteristics that are all honed from home, from the environment that we always live in. This Ikat rug will give us a reminder that in despite all odds, life like gold should be treated with value, life like gold, it is indestructible. The fine pattern of the 6' x 10' Faded Brown/Beige Ikat Rug is one of its kinds, crafted through hand-knotting process in Pakistan using pure New Zealand wool. It is pigmented using natural vegetable dyes, washed and properly dried to exhibit its radiant appearance. Here at RugKnots, we make sure our customers will get nothing, but the best oriental rugs made of 100% wool, no fakes, all are authentic, check out our blog, 7 Signs Your Oriental Rug is Fake for ideas on how to identify an genuine oriental rugs from forged ones. We don’t just sell high quality rugs but we also aim for our customer satisfaction. Get yourself an elegant rug, buy the 6' x 10' Faded Brown/Beige Ikat Rugand get a FREE SHIPPING for all US orders, plus a 30 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE also for free!
- Collection: Ikat
- Primary Color: Gold
- Size: 6 ft. W x 9 ft. 4 in. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: AIK-12-7-1765
100% Refunds & Free 30 Day Returns
Our goal at RugKnots is complete customer satisfaction.
If you’re not satisfied for any reason at all, just send your rug back to our factory for an exchange or return within 30 days of your purchase.
We cover shipping BACK to our warehouse and honor a 100% money back guarantee.
- To insure a proper credit, please contact RugKnots Customer Care toll-free at 301-660-7046. We will be happy to assist you, address your needs and provide you an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number, along with a return shipping label.
- All returned products must be unused and in the same condition that you received them (e.g. Items cannot be worn, washed, damaged or altered).
- All returns must be sent back with the packing slip included in your original order.
Our policy lasts 30 days.After 30 days after your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval of your refund - subject to the rug being unused and in the same condition that you received it.
When you are approved your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late Or Missing Refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To return your item, you should mail it to:
140 Western Maryland Parkway, Suite F, Hagerstown, MD 21740, USA
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.