6' x 10' Grey/Beige Ikat Rug
Grey is one of the best shades for interior decorating. It goes with almost everything, including furnitures and paint colors. The 6' x 10' Grey/Beige Ikat Rug is an interior piece with grey as its primary color. It is a mixture of grey and beige that complimented each other to form an amazing interior piece.
- This one of a kind design of large area rug features intricate ivory design patterns. The magnificent faded antiqued look makes this rug more regal. It is a vintage inspired large area rug that will give an old-school vibe to your space. This area rug is best for bedrooms or any space where you want to relax and have some quite time. The 6' x 10' Grey/Beige Ikat Rug is made of 100% wool from New Zealand, cozy, soft and warm. It is woven using manual hand weaving known as Hand-knotted, a process that promotes accuracy and durability to the mat. Hand-knotted is practiced primarily in Pakistan, wherein the process is handed over for generations. The faded color details of the 6' x 10' Grey/Beige Ikat Rug is obtained through the use of vegetable dyes. It was then washed and dried properly to get the vintage old-school appearance. Vegetable dyes are known to be safe, organic and environmentally friendly. RugKnots, known for high quality area rugs for over 30 years now commits to provide customer satisfaction. When you order 6' x 10' Grey/Beige Ikat Rug, you'll get it for FREW SHIPPING plus 30 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
- Collection: Ikat
- Primary Color: Grey
- Size: 5 ft. 11 in. W x 9 ft. 7 in. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: AIK-12-7-1771