New 2' x 3' Beige Bokhara Oriental Rug AJD7-1446
Add mood, comfort, warmth, and character to your room with this 2' x 3' Bokhara Oriental Rug. Showcasing a vivid color palette and traditional and sophisticated patterns, making it a versatile piece for any home, any style. Made from 100% wool and all-natural vegetable dyes. Won't bleed, stain, or shed. With a pile that’s soft to the touch.
- Here at Rugknots, our Bokhara Rugs are known for their soft, luxurious feel, heavy pile, attractive colors and appearance, and affordability. Made by expert artisans from Pakistan using 100% wool. We have rugs of different shapes and sizes. We always offer free shipping on all orders. You can buy this Bokhara rug today and never expect to pay shipping costs. Buy as many as you want, shipping is always free! Upgrade your home or office today by adding this work of art to your cart! View our full collection of high-quality rugs here
Check this video about why Bokhara rugs are the best rugs to buy!
- Collection: Bokhara Oriental
- Primary Color: Beige
- Size: 2 ft. 1 in. W x 3 ft. 1 in. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: AJD7-6-15-1446
100% Refunds & Free 30 Day Returns
Our goal at RugKnots is complete customer satisfaction.
If you’re not satisfied for any reason at all, just send your rug back to our factory for an exchange or return within 30 days of your purchase.
We cover shipping BACK to our warehouse and honor a 100% money back guarantee.
- To insure a proper credit, please contact RugKnots Customer Care toll-free at 301-660-7046. We will be happy to assist you, address your needs and provide you an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number, along with a return shipping label.
- All returned products must be unused and in the same condition that you received them (e.g. Items cannot be worn, washed, damaged or altered).
- All returns must be sent back with the packing slip included in your original order.
Our policy lasts 30 days.After 30 days after your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval of your refund - subject to the rug being unused and in the same condition that you received it.
When you are approved your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late Or Missing Refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To return your item, you should mail it to:
140 Western Maryland Parkway, Suite F, Hagerstown, MD 21740, USA
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.