8' x 10' Umber/Fawn Peshawar Ziegler Rug
With an abundance of detail, vibrant colors and traditional style, it's easy to see why this beautiful 8' x 10' Peshawar Ziegler Rug is in high demand. The sheer volume of detail on this large, oriental rug can only be achieved with a dense knot count. This rug has undergone meticulous craftsmanship from the hands of rugmaking experts. Beautiful and sturdy, meant to last for a lifetime.
- Antique Peshawar Ziegler rugs are very rare and the price reflects it. Our Peshawar Ziegler Rugs are made cruelty-free. These rugs undergo a meticulous process done by the hands of skilled artisans in Peshawar, Pakistan, where the craft has been shared between generations. They are hand-knotted using pure wool from New Zealand and dyed using all natural vegetable dyes. Once the rugs are knotted and dyed, they are stone washed to give them a more antique-effect finish. RugKnots donates a portion of the proceeds from EVERY rug to help educate children affected by child labor in the rug industry. Help us give back by ordering this beautiful rug today!
- Collection: Peshawar Ziegler
- Primary Color: Black
- Size: 8 ft. W x 10 ft. 2 in. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: AP10-1-12-16