8' x 10' Oat/Carob Peshawar Ziegler Rug
Casual elegance and fine colors give this 8' x 10' Peshawar Ziegler Rug high-quality character. The ornate detail of the floral designs and the small intricate patterns in the multiple borders contrast nicely with the darker background of this rug. Due to its meticulous craftsmanship, this hand-knotted, wool rug's beauty is matched only to its durability and quality. It's the perfect piece for adding charm and character to your home.
- Our Peshawar Ziegler Rugs undergo a meticulous process done by the hands of skilled artisans in Peshawar, Pakistan, where the craft has been shared between generations. These rugs are hand-knotted using 100% wool from New Zealand and dyed using all natural vegetable dyes. Once the rugs are knotted and dyed, they are stone washed to give them a more antique-effect finish. When it comes to durability, our Peshawar Ziegler Rugs are tough to beat. To learn more on how to make your rug last longer, check out these 6 Steps To Keep Your Wool Oriental Rug Valuable. Grab yours now and take advantage of our free shipping. If you’re not satisfied for any reason at all, just send your rug back to our factory for an exchange or return within 30 days of your purchase!
- Collection: Peshawar Ziegler
- Primary Color: Brown
- Size: 8 ft. W x 10 ft. 3 in. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: AP10-1-12-18