8' x 10' Sepia/Walnut Peshawar Ziegler Rug
Large intricate borders and contrasting colors define this elegant 8' x 10' Peshawar Ziegler Rug. The thick, light-colored border is filled with floral designs. These designs provide a stark contrast in colors. The darker inner design area is filled with brilliant and intricate floral designs that give this rug a high-class appeal. Made from 100% wool and hand-knotted with meticulous craftsmanship.
- Hand-knotted Peshawar Ziegler Rugs are the cream of the crop when it comes to area rugs. Our Peshawar Ziegler Rugs are elegant, versatile and durable. They are handcrafted to delight you, your family and guests for many years to come. Made by expert rug artisans in Peshawar, Pakistan, the contemporary hub of high-quality rugs. These rugs are hand-knotted using 100% wool from New Zealand and dyed using all natural vegetable dyes. After they are dyed, they are hand stonewashed. This not only mutes the colors but leaves the wool feeling super soft. We recommend adding a Peshawar Ziegler Rug in your bedroom, dining room or living room. For more tips, check out this blog post on How To Choose An Area Rug For Your Living Room. RugKnots donates a portion of the proceeds from EVERY rug to help educate children affected by child labor in the rug industry. Help us give back by ordering today!
- Collection: Peshawar Ziegler
- Primary Color: Beige
- Size: 8 ft. 1 in. W x 10 ft. 2 in. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: AP10-1-12-20