8' x 10' Onyx/Granola Peshawar Ziegler Rug
Large borders and contrasting colors define this elegant 8' x 10' Peshawar Ziegler Rug. The thick, light-colored border is filled with floral designs. These designs provide a stark contrast in colors. The darker inner design area is filled with brilliant and intricate floral designs that give this rug a high-class appeal. Boasting of meticulous craftsmanship, this hand-knotted, wool rug is beautiful yet durable.
- Hand-knotted Peshawar Ziegler Rugs are the cream of the crop when it comes to area rugs. Our Peshawar Ziegler Rugs are made cruelty-free. These rugs undergo a meticulous process done by the hands of skilled artisans in Peshawar, Pakistan, where the craft has been shared between generations. They are hand-knotted using pure wool from New Zealand and dyed using all natural vegetable dyes. Once the rugs are knotted and dyed, they are stone washed to give them a more antique-effect finish. RugKnots donates a portion of the proceeds from EVERY rug to help educate children in Pakistan. Help us give back by ordering this beautiful rug today!
- Collection: Peshawar Ziegler
- Primary Color: Black
- Size: 8 ft. 1 in. W x 10 ft. 4 in. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: AP10-1-12-22