8' x 12' Buttermilk/Coffee Peshawar Ziegler Rug
The astounding amount of detail knotted into this large 8' x 12' Peshawar Ziegler Rug makes it a true work of art. Although its intense pattern gives this rug a more formal appearance, its casual color scheme of olive, beige, and browns make it fitting for less rigid design schemes. Due to its meticulous craftsmanship, this hand-knotted, wool rug's beauty is matched only to its durability and quality. Will surely complement many interiors.
- Our Peshawar Ziegler Rugs are elegant, versatile and durable. They are handcrafted to delight you, your family and guests for many years to come. Made by expert rug artisans in Peshawar, Pakistan, the contemporary hub of high-quality rugs. These rugs are hand-knotted using 100% wool from New Zealand and dyed using all natural vegetable dyes. After they are dyed, they are stonewashed. This not only mutes the colors but leaves the wool feeling super soft. RugKnots donates a portion of the proceeds from EVERY rug to help educate children affected by child labor in the rug industry. Help us give back by ordering this beautiful rug today!
- Collection: Peshawar Ziegler
- Primary Color: Beige
- Size: 8 ft. 11 in. W x 12 ft. 1 in. L
- Made in: Pakistan
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Returns: FREE 30 Days Return
- Shipping: FREE
- SKU: AP10-1-12-32